The Mass will be streamed on Facebook for those who are unable to attend due to COVID 19 or other reasons
FAQs about streaming the mass
- I can't find the mass. If you search St Leo Hilton on Facebook you will see the blue picture below. Click on that picture and it will take you to the Mass.
- I press play and nothing is happening. Sometimes the live stream is longer than the mass. For the weekend mass you might want to skip forward until the music starts or until you see Fr Joe. You can always back up the bar to the beginning of the mass.
Instructions on how to make a Facebook page and also what to do when we go live.
1. Search "www.facebook.com" on your search engine or 'Facebook" on your smartphone's App Store
2. Once you are on Facebook.com or the Facebook app, follow the steps on the page to create a free account
3. Once your account has been made, search "ST Leo Hilton" on Facebook- OUR NEW FACEBOOK LOGO IS BLUE WITH THE CHURCH'S NAME ON IT
NOTE THAT THE PAGE TITLED "ST LEO THE GREAT CHURCH HILTON, NY" IS OUR BUSINESS PAGE ONLY AND WILL NOT FEATURE OUR LIVE STREAMS
4. Our livestream will begin at 5:00PM EST on Saturdays for our 5:00PM EST Mass. If you do not see the livestream on our page, please refresh the webpage or reload your app.
5. By sharing the livestream on your feed, this will also help your friends and followers find the livestream easier.